Thursday, December 29, 2011

It's Been a While

I haven't written anything on blogspot in two months because in October I was busy reading my children's books, Tired of School and Tired of My Bath at various schools and events. I had the same plans for November and the month started out great. I read and shared my books at a local Dayschool on November 3rd. Then came November 4th. I broke my shoulder and never dreamed what all that would involve. I thought six weeks of healing and I would be good to go. Wrong! I'm in therapy now which has helped with the healing process, but one of the biggest hurdles has been range of motion. Ouch!
The second hardest thing through all of this has been lack of sleep, but each day is a new day.
Check out my website for events, school activities and my other blog at http://www.dicymcculloughbooks.com/.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment