Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Thanks for the Blog Post on One Extra Degree

I was totally surprised today when I opened up my email. Amanda Nickerson, a teacher from Ohio, sent me an email telling me how much she likes my books, Tired of My Bath and Tired of School. I sent her the books a couple of weeks ago because I was impressed with her blog and how much she is helping teachers with ideas for their classroom.

In the email, Amanda told me she blogged about my books on Wed. Oct. 5th. When I checked out the blog I was brought to tears. Amanda's students requested to read the books during their independent reading time, and they also wanted the books spotlighted. What made this even more special was that Amanda included pictures of the books in the spotlight.

I'm sending this personal message to every student in Ms Nickerson's class to let you know how much you have touched my heart. You have an awesome teacher, but she has awesome students.

The best feedback for any author is to know that others are enjoying their books.
You can find Amanda's blog at http://www.oneextradegree.blogspot.com/.

Thanks again,
Dicy McCullough

No comments:

Post a Comment